- Angola sweat hard to beat Mauritius
Angola overcame Mauritius 1-0 in the 2017 COSAFA Cup Group A match at the Moruleng Stadium in Moruleng, South Africa on Sunday.
- Germany send Cameroon crashing in Sochi
Cameroon have crashed out of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup following a 3-1 defeat to Germany at the Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi, Russia on Sunday evening.
- 2017 FIFA CONFED CUP: Germany 3-1 Cameroon ? AS IT HAPPENED
Welcome to our LIVE COVERAGE of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup clash between Germany and Cameroon from the Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi, Russia on Sunday 25 June.
- Ramadhani inspires Tanzania to victory
Tanzania brushed aside Malawi 2-0 in the first game of the 2017 COSAFA Cup Group A at the Moruleng Stadium in Moruleng, South Africa on Sunday.
- Sulley Muntari wants to be part of Black Stars
Experienced midfielder Sulley Ali Muntari has stated that he is ready for a recall to the Ghana national team if given chance.
- DRC star Bolasie targets December return
Yannick Bolasie has targeted a December return to first team football with Everton.
- Aubameyang price and deadline set by BVB
A price and deadline for the sale of Gabon star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been set by German club Borussia Dortmund.
- Mauritius look to shock Angola
Mauritius and Angola will face off in the 2017 COSAFA Cup Group A match at the Moruleng Stadium in Moruleng, South Africa on Sunday.
- Stuart Baxter praises brave Nedbank Cup champions
In the wake of their 4-1 drubbing of Orlando Pirates on Saturday night during the Nedbank Cup final, outgoing SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter has praised his troops.
- Cameroon take aim at Germany
Cameroon will target a win over Germany and a place in the semifinals of the Confederations Cup when the teams meet on Sunday evening in Sochi.
- Tanzania take aim at Malawi in Group A opener
Tanzania and Malawi will meet in the 2017 COSAFA Cup Group A match at the Moruleng Stadium in Moruleng, South Africa on Sunday.
- Orlando Pirates end 2016/17 empty handed after SuperSport win Nedbank Cup
Oupa Manyisa's penalty was not enough to help Orlando Pirates win the Nedbank Cup when they lost 4-1 to SuperSport United in the final on Saturday night at the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
- NedBank Cup Final: Orlando Pirates 1-4 SuperSport United ? As it Happened
SuperSport United will hope to defend their Nedbank Cup trophy when they meet Orlando Pirates in the Ke Yona cup final at the iconic Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. On the other hand, they will hope to give their coach, Stuart Baxter, a good farewell by lifting the trophy.
- Beijing Enterprises snap up Nigeria?s Anichebe
Chinese second-tier club Beijing Enterprises have signed Nigerian striker Victor Anichebe.
- Jurgen Klopp excited by Mohamed Salah?s potential
Liverpool signing Mohamed Salah has great potential despite already having proved himself as an exceptional player, according to manager Jurgen Klopp.
- SuperSport assistant coach: We have learned from TKO final defeat
SuperSport United assistant coach Kaitano Tembo has explained that his side has learned their lessons from losing the Telkom Knockout final last year, as they target Nedbank Cup glory later today.
- Defending Cosafa champs SA reveal provisional squad
Defending Cosafa Cup champions South Africa have revealed their provisional squad for the 2017 edition of the tournament.
- Madagascar look for fast start to Cosafa Cup
Madagascar will target a strong start to their 2017 Cosafa Cup campaign when they face Seychelles in a Group B clash on Monday 26 June at Moruleng Stadium, kick-off at 19h30 CAT.
- Lorient had a difficult season, says disappointed Waris
Ghana international Abdul Majeed Waris says when his club, Lorient are still going down it doesn’t reflect the importance of his goals.
- Nigeria star Success eyes ?better? season with Watford
Watford FC striker Isaac Success says he wants to shine for both his club and the Nigerian senior national team next season.