- Sim fires Cape Town City into MTN8 semis
Matt Sim's first-half goal fired Cape Town City into the MTN8 Cup semi-finals at the Cape Town Stadium on Friday.
- Liverpool loan Awoniyi to Dutch club subject to work permit
Liverpool have announced Nigeria youngster Taiwo Awoniyi will play on loan at Dutch club NEC Nijmegen this season subject to the granting of a work permit.
- Saviour signs 3-year contract with KSV Roeselare
Nigeria Olympic star Godwin Saviour Friday signed a three-year contract with an option for an additional year with Belgian club KSV Roeselare after passing a medical.
- ?Nigeria ambassador in Spain? Uche Agbo aims to do more
Granada midfielder Uche Agbo has said he hopes to continue to work harder to fully represent Nigeria in the Spanish La Liga this season.
- Keagan Dolly to Olympiacos hits a snag following Marko Marin arrival
Keagan Dolly's proposed move to Olympiacos has suffered a blow with the club having acquired the services of former Chelsea winger Marko Marin this week.
- Badu signs new four-year Udinese extension
Midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu has a signed a four-year contract extension with Udinese, the club announced on Friday. The new deal will keep him at the Stadio Friuli till June 30, 2020. Badu has been with Les Zebrettes since 2009 after he had converted the final penalty to hand Ghana the FIFA U20 World Cup in ...
- Tshwane rivals wrap up MTN8 quarterfinals on Sunday
Tshwane rivals Mamelodi Sundowns and SuperSport United will complete the MTN8 quarterfinals when they meet at Loftus Versfeld Stadium on 28 August 2016, kick-off at 15h00.
- Namibian coach eyeing revenge against Senegal
As they get ready to face Senegal in a 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations qualifier, Namibia coach Ricardo Mannetti says he wants revenge.
- Bidvest Wits, Orlando Pirates renew their rivalry in MTN8
Bidvest Wits and Orlando Pirates will renew their rivalry when they meet in the quarterfinals of the MTN8 at Bidvest Stadium on 27 August 2016, kick-off at 20h15.
- Godwin Saviour set to complete transfer to Belgian club KSV Roeselare
Nigeria U23 star Godwin Saviour is set to complete a transfer to KSV Roeselare after his loan deal at another Belgian club, KVO Oostende, was not extended.
- Taraba Queens embark on strike over 18 months? pay
Nigeria women’s league club Taraba Queens have begun a strike to press for the payment of 18 months’ salaries.
- Cavin Johnson happy with Supersport win despite poor showing
Platinum Stars coach Cavin Johnson says his side didn't really play well, but has credited his charges for their winning effort against SuperSport United.
- Zimbabwe to be without Billiat and Zvirekwi for Guinea tie
Latest news reports suggest Zimbabwe could be without two of their key players in Khama Billiat and Hardlife Zvirekwi for their upcoming Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
- Esperance to offload ex-Flying Eagles star Bulbwa
Tunisian club Esperance are shopping for buyers for former Nigeria U20 star Bernard Bulbwa just a year into his five-year contract, it has been exclusively gathered.
- Déjà vu as Cheikhou Kouyaté and West Ham crash out of Europe
History repeated itself on Thursday evening as West ham United suffered defeat to Astra Giurgiu in the Europa League play-off round for the second year in a row.
- Nabil Bentaleb delighted to complete Schalke loan move
Algeria international midfielder ,Nabil Bentaleb, is delighted to have completed his season-long loan deal to German Bundesliga club Schalke from Tottenham Hotspur.
- Platinum Stars eye MTN8 semifinals
Platinum Stars and Chippa United will battle for a place in the semifinals of the MTN8 when they meet at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium on 27 August 2016, kick-off at 15h00.
- Mbwana Samatta helps fire Genk into Europa League group stages
Tanzania international ,Mbwana Samatta, continued his sizzling run of form for Belgium side Genk, scoring the opener in a 2-0 (4-2 on aggregate) win over Lokomotiva Zagreb on Thursday evening.
- Europa League: John Ogu wants to draw Manchester United
Nigeria midfielder John Ogu has said he hopes his Israeli club are drawn against mighty Manchester United in the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.
- Ideye powers Olympiacos to Europa League group stage
Nigeria striker Brown Ideye scored in extra time for Greek champions Olympiacos to go past Arouca 2-1 on aggregate into the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.