- Claude Puel hails Sofiane Boufal after his winning goal
Moroccan attacker Sofiane Boufal was praised by Southampton coach Claude Puel for his excellent goal against Sunderland on Wednesday evening.
- Thabo Senong upbeat for U20 COSAFA Cup
As they now have to get ready for the U20 Castle COSAFA Cup in December, South African coach Thabo Senong says they are excited about the tournament.
- Chippa United target a return to winning form
Chippa United will look to return to winning form in the Absa Premiership when they host Platinum Stars at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on 28 October 2016, kick-off at 20h00.
- Maritzburg United, Golden Arrows set for KZN derby
KwaZulu-Natal rivals Maritzburg United and Golden Arrows will battle for three Absa Premiership points when they meet at Harry Gwala Stadium on 28 October 2016, kick-off at 20h00.
- Roger de Sa steps down as Ajax boss following winless run
Ajax Cape Town on Thursday afternoon confirmed that Roger de Sa had relinquished his role as head coach at the club, following what has been a terrible start to the season for the Urban Warriors.
- Iron Duke hails Pitso Mosimane as the best coach in PSL history
Premier Soccer League (PSL) and Orlando Pirates chairman Dr Irvin Khoza glittered Mamelodi Sudowns head coach Pitso Mosimane with praise on their arrival from Cairo, Egypt on Wednesday morning.
- Khama Billiat: Our coaches are our fathers
Mamelodi Sundowns striker Khama Billiat has heaped praise on the new African champions technical team led by coach Pitso Mosimane.
- Mashaba announces squad for Senegal clash
Ahead of their highly anticipated 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Senegal next month, Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba has announced his squad.
- Cape Town City seeded alongside big guns for Telkom Knockout
Cape Town City have been listed as one of the four seeded teams for tonight’s Telkom Knockout quarterfinal draw.
- Sofiane Boufal stunner leads Saints past Sunderland
Southampton new boy Sofiane Boufal was delighted to have bagged his first goal for his new employers in a 1-0 win over Sunderland in the EFL Cup on Wednesday evening.
- Ghana?s Andre Ayew makes his return from injury
Andre Ayew made his return from injury on Wednesday night, helping West Ham United overcome Chelsea 2-1 in a League Cup clash.
- Lillestrom top official amazed by Ifeanyi Matthew quick adaptation in Norway
Lillestrom sports director Torgeir Bjarmann has revealed he has been amazed by how quick Ifeanyi Matthew has adapted to Norwegian football, while also gushing the class of the Nigeria midfielder.
- Algeria?s Rachid Ghezzal looking to leave Olympique Lyon
Algerian attacker Rachid Ghezzal is reportedly looking for a way out French Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyon in January.
- Foreign coaches jostle for Kano Pillars top post
Several foreign coaches have applied to handle Nigeria premier league club Kano Pillars, according to new chairman Tukur Babangida.
- Rahman Baba nets an own goal in German DFB Pokal clash
Ghana international Rahman Baba scored an unfortunate own goal during his side Schalke 04's narrow victory on Wednesday night.
- Peter Butler linked with Botswana U20 coaching job
Three coaches have been linked with the Botswana Under-20 head coach position ahead of the 2016 COSAFA Cup tournament.
- Stephen Eze to undergo trials in Turkey
CHAN Super Eagles and Sunshine Stars defender Stephen Eze is set to undergo a two-week trial with Turkish club Genclerbirligi.
- Ajax Cape Town out to end losing streak
Ajax Cape Town will look to end their losing streak in the Absa Premiership when they host SuperSport United at Cape Town Stadium on 29 October 2016, kick-off at 20h15.
- Rangers target ?Muazam? Alhassan Ibrahim agrees Akwa United move
Wikki Tourists striker ‘Muazam’ Alhassan Ibrahim, who is on the radar of champions Rangers, has said he will be in Uyo shortly to finalise a move to Akwa United.
- Zimbabwe confirm friendly against Egypt
According to Zimbabwean media reports, the Warriors national team is set to play Egypt in an international friendly before the 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations tournament.