- SA coach Thabo Senong looking forward to Egypt rematch
South Africa U-20 coach Thabo Senong says he is looking forward to the rematch with Egypt in today’s Cosafa Cup semifinal.
- Percy Tau leads Sundowns past Maritzburg
Maritzburg United failed to bag their third consecutive Absa Premiership win as they lost 1-0 to Mamelodi Sundowns at Loftus Versfeld Stadium on Wednesday night.
- Siphelele Mthembu guides 10-man FSS past Matsatsantsa
Free State Stars move up to sixth place on the Absa Premiership standings following a 1-0 win over SuperSport United at Goble Park in Bethlehem on Wednesday night.
- PLAYER SPOTLIGHT: Faouzi Ghoulam ? Algerian happy with new deal at Napoli
Algerian left-back Faouzi Ghoulam has expressed his happiness at having penned a new contract with Italian giants Napoli.
- Uganda out to retain CECAFA crown
The Cranes of Uganda will want to defend their 2017 CECAFA Senior Challenge trophy when they meet Zanzibar in the semifinals on Friday.
- Kenya, Burundi eyeing CECAFA final spot
Kenya will be hoping to book a spot in the final of the 2017 CECAFA Senior Challenge when they meet Burundi in the semifinals on Thursday.
- Nagi backs out-of-form Ekramy, El-Shennawy
Out-of-form Egyptian goalkeepers Ahmed El-Shennawi and Sherif Ekramy have received the backing of goalkeeper coach Ahmed Nagi.
- Kenya will reach CECAFA final ? Jacob Mulee
As the 2017 CECAFA Senior Challenge semifinal battle looms between Kenya and Burundi, the Harambee Stars are tipped to reach the final.
- ?Sundowns have won the league already?
Maritzburg United head coach Fadlu Davids believes that only SuperSport United can stop Mamelodi Sundowns form winning the 2017-18 Absa Premiership title.
- What Didier Drogba told Mohamed Salah
After experiencing a goal drought, Mohamed Salah texted Cote d’Ivoirean legend Didier Drogba asking for advice, and the former Elephants man told him to relax, goals will come.
- Highlanders to appoint Madinda Ndlovu as new coach
Latest media reports coming from Zimbabwe reveal that Highlanders FC will rope in Madinda Ndlovu as their new coach.
- Uganda, Lesotho battle for Cosafa final berth
Uganda and Lesotho will battle for a place in the final of the 2017 U-20 Cosafa Cup when they meet at Nkana Stadium on Thursday afternoon, kick-off at 16h00 CAT.
- Knowledge Musona: ?Chiefs can?t afford me?
Former Kaizer Chiefs forward Knowledge Musona believes that the South African club won't be able to afford him at this present time.
- South Africa, Egypt set for Cosafa rematch
South Africa and Egypt will meet for the second time in the space of three days when they face off in the semifinals of the 2017 U-20 Cosafa Cup.
- PLAYER SPOTLIGHT: Thomas Partey ? Ghanaian sets sights on Europa League glory
Ghana international Thomas Partey and club side Atletico Madrid will take on FC Copenhagen in the Europa League Round of 32, following their exit from the UEFA Champions League.
- Didier Drogba: Salah is bossing Liverpool attack
Former Chelsea and Cote d’Ivoire striker Didier Drogba has lavished Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah with praise after winning the 2017 BBC African Footballer of the Year.
- Ghana?s Richmond Boakye linked to Newcastle
Ghanaian striker Richmond Boakye has emerged as a potential January transfer target for Newcastle United.
- FIFA punishes Nigeria for fielding ineligible player
FIFA have issued a punishment to Nigeria for fielding an ineligible player in their final 2018 World Cup qualifier away to Algeria last month.
- Sundowns to miss Khama Billiat & Anthony Laffor tonight
Mamelodi Sundowns will be without two of their key attacking players for tonight’s Absa Premiership clash against Maritzburg United.
- Kalusha Bwalya in Uganda to help hire Sredojevic?s replacement
The Federation of Ugandan Football Associations has announced that the vacant Uganda coaching job has attracted 90 applications.