- Ahly?s Ayoub confident they can beat Esperance
Al Ahly assistant coach Ahmed Ayoub remains defiant that they will reach the semifinals of the CAF Champions ahead of their clash against Tunisia's Esperance.
- Rivaldo Coetzee: Pitso Mosimane believes in me
New Mamelodi Sundowns defender, Rivado Coetzee has thanked the club's president Patrice Motsepe for giving him an opportunity to join the African champions.
- Sadio Mane wanted by Europe?s giants
Liverpool’s Senegalese star Sadio Mane has emerged as a transfer target for European giants Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus.
- Sierra Leone FA president Isha Johansen wants re-election
Reports from Sierra Leone indicate that the country's Football Association's president, Isha Johansen is set to bid for re-election as SLFA boss.
- Burkina Faso appeal Senegal-SA replay
New information coming from Burkina Faso is that the country's Football Federation is appealing to the Court of Arbitration for Sport over the replay of a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
- Senegal and Cote d?Ivoire crash out of WAFU
Senegal and Cote d’Ivoire only have themselves to blame after crashing out of the 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations following their goalless draw in their final Group B game at Cape Coast Sports Stadium on Tuesday, September 19.
- Chilli Boys hold SuperSport to 1-1 draw
SuperSport United squandered an opportunity to move into second spot on the Absa Premiership standings as they were held to a 1-1 draw by Chippa United at the Lucas Moripe Stadium in Atteridgeville on Tuesday evening.
- Free State Stars edge out Polokwane City
Free State Stars overcame Polokwane City 3-2 in an Absa Premiership match at the Old Peter Mokaba Stadium on Tuesday.
- Benni?s City lose their second league encounter
Cape Town City lost their second match of their Absa Premiership campaign after a 1-0 loss to Orlando Pirates on Tuesday night at FNB Stadium.
- Man City omission leaves Yaya Toure confused
Yaya Toure’s continued omission from Manchester City’s first team has left the Ivory Coast legend wondering what he has to do to see some playing time.
- Hammers bid for work permit for Ghanaian goalkeeper
Ghanaian Joseph Anang may soon be eligible to represent West Ham United in official matches, with the club attempting to secure a work permit for the goalkeeper.
- Yaya Toure confused by Guardiola?s cold shoulder
Ivory Coast legend Yaya Toure is reportedly confused over why he is being left out of the Manchester City team.
- Aliou Cisse to name squad for Cape Verde clash on Wednesday
Aliou Cisse will on Wednesday name his squad for Senegal’s clash away to Cape Verde in a 2018 World Cup qualifier.
- Lyon star Traore eyes 2017/18 UEFA Europa League final
Burkina Faso international Bertrand Traore says he would like to play in this season's UEFA Europa League final with his new club Olympique Lyonnais.
- Micho: We must restore pride in the Pirates badge
Orlando Pirates are determined to redeem themselves following the disappointments of last season, says coach Milutin Sredojevic.
- Maritzburg welcome another Soweto giant
Maritzburg United will face a second Soweto giant in the space of five days when they host Kaizer Chiefs for an Absa Premiership match at Harry Gwala Stadium on 20 September 2017, kick-off at 19h30.
- USM Alger coach wants a win at home at all costs
Despite scoring first in Mozambique, USM Alger coach Paul Put says they can only expect a win at home in the second leg.
- We?ve only won the first half ? MCA coach
MC Alger are only halfway towards beating Club Africain in the CAF Confederation Cup quarterfinals, according to coach Bernard Casoni.
- Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry insist they can reach the Champions League semifinals
Following their 2-2 draw against Tunisian side Esperance, Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry says they can still reach the CAF Champions League semifinals.
- Hunt: Claasen is still adapting at Bidvest Wits
Bidvest Wits head coach Gavin Hunt says he is happy with how Steven Pienaar and Daylon Claasen have performed at the Johannesburg-based side.