- Pillars skipper Gambo returns for cup clash
Kano Pillars skipper Gambo Mohammed is on the squad for Thursday’s Federation Cup Round of 64 clash against Gateway FC in Lokoja after he recovered fully from a head injury.
- Mbombela United humbled at home by Highlands Park
Despite enjoying the favourites tag, Mbombela United suffered a 3-0 loss at the hands of Highlands Park in their National First Division/Premier Soccer League Play-Off match on Wednesday afternoon at Kanyamazane Stadium.
- Igboun says he did not score enough goals in Russia
Sylvester Igboun, who scored one of the goals to help his Russian club FC Ufa stay up in the top league on the last day of the season, has told AfricanFootball.com he was disappointed he did not score enough goals for the team.
- Khalid Aucho linked with Glasgow Rangers switch
Uganda international midfielder Khalid Aucho has attracted interest from Scottish Premier League side Glasgow Rangers.
- Flying Eagles shelve departure to Calabar
Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles, will no longer depart Abuja for Calabar today as earlier planned.
- Pirates star Brighton Mhlongo calls for level heads ahead Nedbank Cup final
Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Brighton Mhlongo has stressed the need to stay level headed ahead of the 2015/16 Nedbank Cup final.
- Eagles will miss charismatic Yobo says sports minister
Nigerian sports minister Solomon Dalung has said the country will miss the leadership and charisma of Joseph Yobo, who will have a testimonial staged on Friday in his honour.
- Bradley Grobler: Never easy against unpredictable Orlando Pirates side
SuperSport United striker Bradley Grobler has predicted a tough game against an unpredictable Orlando Pirates side in the Nedbank Cup final, on Saturday.
- Shooting Stars will bounce back vows Fabiyi
Shooting Stars goalkeeper Emmanuel Fabiyi has told AfricanFootball.com his team will turn the corner in the second round of the Nigeria league after a poor run thus far.
- Ozokwo to sign new deal with Turkish 2nd division kings
Turkish Super League new boys Adanaspor have tabled a new improved contract for Nigeria forward Nduka Ozokwo.
- Nigerian striker Owoboskini scores for Egyptian club
Nigerian striker James Owoboskini scored for Egyptian club Petrojet as they drew 1-1 at Ghazl Al Mehalla in an Egyptian league game.
- Nigeria to slam Victor Moses for ?picking matches he will play?
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) will take “corrective measures” against Chelsea forward Victor Moses following his withdrawal from the friendlies against Mali and Luxembourg, officials have told AfricanFootball.com
- Mosimane, Billiat win back-to-back monthly awards
Pitso Mosimane and Khama Billiat celebrated their Absa Premiership championship triumph withMamelodi Sundowns by winning the final Absa Premiership Coach and Player of the Month awards for the 2015/16 season.
- Zambia coach Lwandamina believes Mbesuma will inspire Chipolopolo
Zambia national team coach George Lwandamina believes Chipolopolo and Mpumalanga Black Aces striker Collins Mbesuma's fine form in the Absa Premiership will help his team.
- Jeremy Brockie eyes silverware with club and country
Jeremy Brockie is hopeful that the next couple of weeks will yield success for both SuperSport Untied and the New Zealand national team.
- Zimbabwe coach Kalisto Pasuwa names AFCON and COSAFA squads
Kalisto Pasuwa has included Orlando Pirates striker Tendai Ndoro for their upcoming 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Malawi.
- Pitso Mosimane: Mamelodi Sundowns got the tougher group
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane says his team has been placed in the tougher of the two groups, following the draw for the CAF Champions League held on Tuesday afternoon.
- United, Bucs set for final showdown
SuperSport United and Orlando Pirates will battle for the 2016 Nedbank Cup when they meet in the final at Peter Mokaba Stadium in Polokwane on May 28, kick-off at 15h00.
- Ghana v Guinea friendly called off
An international friendly between Ghana and Guinea set for Paris this coming Saturday has been called off, the Ghana Football Association have confirmed on their official website.
- IfeanyiUbah without Onyedikachi, Cameroonian Medrano
FC Ifeanyi Ubah will be without Bright Onyedikachi and Cameroonian midfielder Tamen Medrano for today’s Federation Cup tie against Ebonyi United at the Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri.