- Uzoenyi: Cape Town is like home
Three years after being named 2014 African Nations Championship (CHAN) Player of the Tournament, Ejike Uzoenyi makes a return to Cape Town.
- Double Delight for Roscoe Pietersen
Ajax Cape Town defender Roscoe Pietersen has spoken out about his joy in being called up for National Team Duty.
- Ricardo Mannetti calls on Windhoek support
Ricardo Mannetti wants to see a packed Sam Nujoma Stadium on Sunday as his Namibia team try to overturn a deficit in their CHAN tie.
- Umar Sadiq set for Torino switch
Nigeria Under-23 international Umar Sadiq is on the verge of leaving Roma for fellow Italian Serie A club, Torino, according to reports.
- Hossam El Badry: Al Ahly showed determination
Al Ahly manager Hossam El Badry says his side showed ‘great determination’ to win the Egypt Cup for the first time in a decade.
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carraghe says Egptian striker will score more goals
Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has backed Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah to bag more than 10 goals in the 2017/18 English Premiership.
- Frank de Boer can be a success at Crystal Palace ? Eyong Enoh
Frank de Boer can be a success at Premier League club Crystal Palace, according to Cameroonian midfielder Eyong Enoh.
- Teko Modise availability a huge boost for Cape Town City
Cape Town City have received a huge boost with the news that midfielder Teko Modise could be available for selection.
- FIFA orders Sierra Leone government not to interfere in football
According to media reports coming to AfricanFootball.com, FIFA has responded to the deepening rift in Sierra Leonean football.
- Zambian coach desperate to beat Bafana Bafana at home
Zambian national team coach Wedson Nyirenda is confident that they will beat South Africa in the second leg of their 2018 CAF African Nations Championships qualifier this weekend.
- Barcelona legends and Zimbabwe to clash in November
Latest information from Zimbabwe is that the country's ministry of Sport and Recreation, ZIFA and private players are working on a funding structure that will bring Barcelona Legends to the country.
- Guinea calls-up Idrissa Sylla for World Cup Qualifiers
Ahead of their upcoming back-to-back 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers against Libya and Tunisia, Guinea have called up striker Idrissa Sylla.
- Goalkeeper coach backs Ghana to prevail in CHAN qualifier
Isaah Najahu, the goalkeeper coach for Ghana ‘B’, has backed the locally-based Black Stars to prevail in their 2018 African Nations Championship qualifier this weekend.
- Orlando Pirates hit back at ex-coach Kjell Jonevret
South African Premier Soccer League club, Orlando Pirates have hit back at former coach Kjell Jonevret.
- CAF worried by Kenya?s readiness for CHAN 2018
Despite the 2018 CAF African Nations Championship tournament barely four months away, reports in Kenya reveal that preparations are yet to begin.
- Onazi: Why I want to leave Trabzonspor for Birmingham
Nigerian international Ogenyi Onazi has disclosed why he is eager to join English Championship club Birmingham City FC, who are very ambitious.
- Asamoah Gyan?s Kayserispor suffer heavy defeat
Asamoah Gyan’s Kayserispor were handed a heavy defeat in their opening match of the 2017/18 Turkish Super Lig on Monday night.
- Senegal defeat Guinea in midweek CHAN qualifier
Senegal have beaten Guinea 3-1 on Tuesday night in a West Zone A second round, first leg qualifier for the 2018 African Nations Championship.
- Atsu: Newcastle United can do well without key players
Newcastle United midfielder Christian Atsu has urged his club team-mates to stick together following their defeat to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
- Andy Yiadom to be left out until Huddersfield saga is complete
Barnsley manager Paul Heckingbottom says he will not consider Andy Yiadom for his team until the Ghanaian player’s transfer saga with Huddersfield Town is complete.