- Stallions advance as Group A winners
Burkina Faso booked their place in the knockout stages of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations following a 2-0 win over Guinea Bissau at the Stade de Franceville in the Gabonese city of Franceville on Sunday.
- Early exit for AFCON hosts Gabon
Gabon and Cameroon drew 0-0 in their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) clash at the Stade de l'Amitié in Libreville on Sunday night.
- 2017 AFCON: GABON 0-0 CAMEROON ? AS IT HAPPENED
Hello and welcome to the live commentary of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Group A game between Gabon and Cameroon at the Stade de l'Amitié, Libreville on Sunday January 22.
- 2017 AFCON: Guinea-Bissau 0-2 Burkina Faso ? AS IT HAPPENED
Good evening and welcome to our live coverage of the Group A 2017 Africa Cup of Nations clash between Guinea-Bissau and Burkina Faso from the Stade de Franceville in the Gabonese city of Franceville , Sunday 22 January.
- Katsina United return to winning ways
Katsina United returned to winning ways after they defeated Nasarawa United by a lone goal at the Muhammadu Dikko Stadium in Katsina today.
- Abia Warriors fall at Remo Stars as home wins rule in NPFL
High-flying Abia Warriors suffered their first loss of the NPFL season at winless Remo Stars just as all the home teams won in front of their fans today.
- Algeria out to stop Senegal
Algeria will be targeting a win over Senegal as they finish their Group B assignments in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations on Monday night.
- Slovenian club ND Gorica sign Mighty Jets striker Joseph Edafe
Slovenian club ND Gorica have signed Mighty Jets striker Joseph Donatus Edafe for an initial 6-month contract.
- Zimbabwe under pressure to beat Tunisia
Zimbabwe will be chasing their first win in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations when they face Tunisia in Group B on Monday.
- Ex-African star Mboma praises Afcon standards
The 2000 African Player of the Year, Henri Patrick Mboma, has praised the standards of play at the on-going 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
- Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau go to war in Franceville
Burkina Faso and Guinea-Bissau will lock horns in a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations clash at the Stade de Franceville in the Gabonese city of Franceville on Sunday evening, with both teams still in with a chance of booking their place in the knockout stages of the competition.
- Cameroon, Gabon set for Libreville showdown
Cameroon and Gabon will be out to book their place in the knockout stages of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations when they do battle at the Stade de l'Amitié in Libreville on Sunday evening.
- NPFL clubs will shine in 2017 CAF competitions backs Eguma
Rivers United coach Stanley Eguma has backed NPFL clubs to shine in this year’s CAF Champions League and Confederation Cup.
- Coach Maikaba insists Akwa United not playing to gallery
Akwa United coach Abdu Maikaba has maintained his club did not play to their gallery against Rivers United, saying their attractive passing game was to ensure they kept possession and from there hurt the other team.
- Nigerian coach Rohr blames poor pitches at Afcon 2017
Head coach of Nigeria, Gernot Rohr has said the standards at the on-going 2017 Africa Cup of Nations are being affected by the poor playing surfaces.
- Uche Agbo counts on January transfers to save relegation battlers Granada
Nigeria midfielder Uche Agbo has said he believes the several new signings by his La Liga club Granada CF will ensure they stay up again this season.
- Cranes out of AFCON after defeat to Egypt
Uganda have been eliminated from the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations after losing 1-0 to Egypt in a Group D clash on Saturday night.
- 2017 AFCON: EGYPT 1-0 UGANDA ? AS IT HAPPENED
Hello and welcome to the live commentary of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Group D game between Egypt and Uganda at the Stade de Port-Gentil on Saturday January 21.
- Stubborn Mali lose West African derby
Although they fought hard for a win, Mali lost their second 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations Group D match 1-0 to Ghana
- 2017 AFCON: GHANA 1- 0 MALI ? As It Happened
Welcome to this Saturday's Africa Stars Watch: We bring you the second Group D match between Ghana and Mali of the 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations coming to you live from Stade de Port-Gentil in Gabon.