- Eagles coach quits Uyo training camp
Super Eagles assistant coach Imama Amapakabo will quit the team’s training camp to rejoin Enugu Rangers for Wednesday’s rescheduled league game against MFM FC.
- Rohr checks Super Eagles fitness with test match
Eagles coach Gernot Rohr will use a test game against Nigeria premier league club Akwa United to ascertain the fitness of his players and also gauge the technical demands of the match venue.
- Ideye, Imoh Ezekiel lead Eagles to Uyo training camp
Brown Ideye as well as Rio Olympics star Imoh Ezekiel are among the early arrivals at Nigeria training camp in Uyo ahead of an AFCON qualifier vs Tanzania.
- Former Bidvest Wits target Pape N?Daw joins Township Rollers
Botswana giants Township Rollers have confirmed the signing of Senegalese centre forward Pape Abdoulaye N'Daw.
- Esperance flop Emem Eduok joins Turkish club Kasimpasa
Esperance flop Emem Eduok has joined Turkish club Kasimpasa till the end of the season with the option for an extended year’s deal.
- Collins Mbesuma: Zesco have a chance to reach CAF CL final
Highlands Park striker Collins Mbesuma believes Zambian side, Zesco United have a chance to reach the CAF Champions League final.
- Prince Nxumalo and Rivaldo Coetzee out of Bafana squad
The South African Football Association has announced that defender Rivaldo Coetzee and striker Prince Nxumalo will miss the match against Mauritania on Friday.
- Southampton sign Morocco?s Sofiane Boufal for record fee
Southampton have completed the signing of Moroccan attacking midfielder Sofiane Boufal for a club record free which could reportedly rise to £21million.
- Gordon Igesund?s agent says they are still waiting for FAZ
Ahead of their 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Kenya, Zambia look likely be coached by George Lwandamina and not Gordon Igesund.
- Arsenal youngster Nwakali says he?s not on Twitter
FIFA U17 World Cup Chile 2015 MVP Kelechi Nwakali has warned he is currently not on the social media platform Twitter.
- Omeruo?s 15,000 pounds-a-week Chelsea pay scares clubs
Several clubs want Chelsea's Kenneth Omeruo on loan as his switch to Besiktas has stalled, but the Nigeria star’s weekly wage of 15,000 pounds has scared them.
- Boateng, El Zhar shine as Las Palmas thrash Granada
Kevin-Prince Boateng scored his second goal in as many matches for Las Palmas in a 5-1 win over Granada in the Spanish La Liga on Sunday evening.
- Chieck Tiote joins Turkish giants Galatasaray
Ivory Coast midfielder Cheick Tiote has joined Turkish giants Galatasaray from Newcastle United in a £1.6million deal, according to the Daily Mail.
- Ghana marred by infighting ahead of Rwanda tie
Information coming through to African Football's attention is that Ghana's preparations for the 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Rwanda could be distracted.
- Hakim Ziyech at the double as Ajax move looms
FC Twente midfielder Hakim Ziyech scored in a brace in the club's 3-1 win over Sparta Rotterdam this past weekend - in what is believed to have been his final game for the club.
- Enyimba champions again backs striker Ugochukwu Leonard
Striker Ugochukwu Leonard has backed Enyimba to retain the Nigeria league championship after they exited the CAF Champions League.
- Asamoah Gyan confident of England return before window closes
Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan has told Sky Sports that he is confident of returning to English football before the current transfer window closes in a few days’ time.
- Relegation battlers MFM, Abia Warriors draw
Relegation battlers MFM and Abia Warriors cancelled out each other after they played out a 0-0 draw at the Agege Stadium in a rescheduled Nigeria league game.
- Gabon 2017 field to be confirmed this weekend
The final field of 16 teams for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations will be confirmed this weekend when the last round of qualifiers are placed from 2 to 4 September.
- Aurier nets own goal, injures himself in Monaco defeat
Ivory Coast international Serge Aurier endured a roller-coaster of emotions in Paris Saint-Germain's 3-1 defeat to Monaco in the French Ligue 1 on Sunday evening.